Tuesday 20 May 2008

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours



'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria-Parker has denied rumours that she is pregnant.
According to People magazine, the actress dismissed the meditation at a publicity event for her freshly movie 'Over Her Dead Body'.
Longoria-Parker said: "No pregnancy, not yet. I've been cooking and eating, cooking and eating. I keep recounting everyone that I've gained 10 pounds precisely being on strike [a computer address to the Hollywood writers' strike]."
The actress sparked further rumours when she arrived at a weigh day with a pink baby mantle wrapped about her.
When asked about the cover, she said: "I know - If this isn't expiration to spawn gestation rumours, I don't know..."
She continued: "I was freeze, so I had to run down to the gift snitch, and they didn't have any wraps. I grabbed this and was like, 'It's so soft, only wherefore is it so small?!' And they said, 'It's for a baby'."
The 'Desperate Housewives' star has spoken about having a kinsperson with her basketball player married man Tony Parker in the future tense.
She said: "I imply, we're non very on a time clock, and sledding, 'Okay, this month, this day. We're sort of simply departure, 'We're so happy if we drive pregnant, and if we don't we're okey.' We're just now rental God settle it."




Parker Begged Museum For 'Sex and the City' Laptop And Desk